About

I had a partial molar pregnancy in June of 2009. After recovering over the summer I had a healthy pregnancy with Violette Sophia, born June 2010. Find information about molar pregnancy (in October 2010 posts) and my adventure to and through motherhood here.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

More deal sites

I was prompted to write the last blog because one of my deal sites was offering free diaper samples, but it got me thinking about all the other sites I visit. So, I thought I'd post them:

Groupon and Living Social

Zulily-for mom and baby: items sell out fast but shipping can be spendy. Please use this link so they know I sent you: Sarah's Zulily Link

Mama Bargains-all manner of baby items, terrific sales on high end gear...up to eight daily deals

Babysteals-same as mamabargains...two daily deals

Baby Half Off-the name says it all!

These are my favorites so far, my inbox gets a little full, but that's what naptimes are for!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, awesome sites! I am still very early and waiting for the end of the first trimester to start the shopping spree but I love knowing that I have so many great places to go when the time comes!

    Also, I went to Zulily and the website says: "Invite friends and receive $15 when they place their first order." It is only fair if we (the readers of your blog) signed up using your recommendation, so please, let us know what code/link we should use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so nice of you! I need to email you the link, so if you want to PAN me with it I'll send it off. I'm so happy for you, the first tri will be over in no time and then the fun-shopping, movement, 3d u/s, no m/s-begins!

    ReplyDelete